My Designs

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

~* May Promotion *~

All 'fans' on my facebook page - that put in an order $10.00 or more for the month of May - will be going into the draw to win a custom made prize pack valued at $30.00 .. 

This will include a gorgeous handmade crochet bracelet, some funky bag bling, and also a sweet bookmark - All custom made in your favourite colors :)

With the exciting event of my Wedding approaching at the end of the month - I thought I would give away a gorgeous lil prize pack for one of my lovely and loyal fans to celebrate  Xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo, I found your blog! I will just have to do some shopping in May <-:

Robyn said...

oops, I just posted myself as anon! Better fess up that I am a Saira Rose Designs junkie - Robyn Twiss Fisher.

Saira Rose Designs said...

lol Robyn :D