My Designs

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~!! 800 Fans Reached !!~

I can't believe we are at 800 - I was excited when there were 100 of you !! .. It's so lovely to have a gorgeous group of people liking my page, and are interested in having a peek at my designs.. I appreciate all the encouragement, the kind words, and just for your support.. Makes doing what I love, all the more worthwhile :) 

So, I thought I would put a special handmade gift by me, into the next three orders that come through.. The gifts are already chosen, these are wrapped and ready to be popped into the next three orders that pop along.. They are in an order - and will be given out in the order, that your order comes in.. to keep it all fair and fun.. 

~Thankyou again to all of you for supporting Saira Rose Designs~

No comments: