My Designs

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Winners of a custom crochet cuff bracelets :)

#1 Melissa Kagie - 62 referrals
#2 Natalie Mardon - 52 referrals

A Massive Thankyou to you two, but also to everyone else who invited your family and friends along to my facebook page :) Its great to have such a lovely group of people to share this with and I really appreciate the support from each of you :) Xx

** Please pop me an email with your color combo ladies, and I'll create you a special custom made crochet cuff bracelet in this combo **

2 comments:

Nat said...

YAYYYYY!!!! Thankyou SOOOO much Sarah! I am so happy to have been able to bring you many more fans :) Your stuff is so gorgeous!! Now I just have to decide... again!

Congrats Melissa :)

Melissa said...

thank you!